Monthly Archives: May 2011
Writing a more complex Use-Case document for not one, but two games were more problematic than I first thought. Even though the two had a well-defined/known game-play, I did find myself lost within the various Use-Cases. Instead of being more … Continue reading
In this challange, I will deal with the task of writing two games at once. The games will share some of the design, modules and behavior but will act as a seperate project altogether. The shared components will have to … Continue reading
I first planned these speed challanges as a concentrated 3-4 hours of work in which I’d finish what I can. I started it a week ago and due to work/real life considerations, this was not possible. However, I did find … Continue reading
Since most of the design was documented and well-defined by the Use-Cases, I decided to go in a Copy/Paste approach: I would take the Use-Case directly into the development environment and translate each line into code.
For my first speed challange I decided to take a small and well defined application so that i’d be able to examine how well using Use Cases contributes to my productivity as a programmer. Took me an hour to lay … Continue reading